We presented the first two Xanthomonas arboricola pv. juglandis (causative agent of walnut blight) bacteriophage sequences enabling an insight into the genomics of Xaj phages in this study. We isolated and characterized two Xaj phages (Xaj2 and Xaj24). The genome of Xaj2 is unique while Xaj24 belongs to phiKMV-like phages.
- Bacteriophage-Mediated Control of Phytopathogenic Xanthomonads: A Promising Green Solution for the Future
- Isolation and Characterization of a Novel Lytic Bacteriophage against the K2 Capsule-Expressing Hypervirulent Klebsiella pneumoniae Strain 52145, and Identification of Its Functional Depolymerase
- Isolation of a Novel Lytic Bacteriophage against a Nosocomial Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Belonging to ST45
- 2010-es Hungarian Baja: Megnyertük Challenge kategóriában
- Régebbi hobbim: Tereprally